Inclusive Retreats are very pleased to work with Cook.Eat.Discover, a wonderful small business owned and run by the lovely Oli and Flo. They offer 4- and 7-day immersive cooking holidays, set in Tuscany and hosted by an experienced chef and trained pasta maker. These are hands-on and fun-filled Italian cooking workshops with experiential tours of the region's best sustainable artisan producers.
MAY & JUN
- 25th May, 4-day pasta & risotto special
- 29th May, 4-day cheese & wine special
- 3rd June, 7-day full gastronomy course
- 10th June, 7-day full gastronomy course
- 19th June, 4-day pasta & risotto special
- 24th June, 7-day full gastronomy course
SEP & OCT
- 2nd Sep, 7-day full gastronomy course
- 9th Sep, 7-day full gastronomy course
- 18th Sep, 4-day cheese & wine special
- 23rd Sep, 7-day full gastronomy course
- 1st Oct, 7-day full gastronomy course
- 9th Oct, 4-day cheese & wine special
- 14th Oct, 7-day full gastronomy course
- 21st Oct, 4-day pasta & risotto special
On offer are 4- or 7-day itineraries in groups of 2-8 people. The 4-day courses are a condensed version of the 7-day courses, and in the case of the specials (pasta making/cheese/cheese & wine), they have a particular focus on those culinary areas.
- Accommodation in poolside apartments
- Intimate cooking lessons from your own private cooking instructor and from other local experts as part of external trips
- Use of kitchens
- Trips & activities - including visits to olive oil producers, vineyards, cheesemakers, fishing (weather permitting), honey producers and rice farmers
- All transport to/from activities
- Transportation from/to Grosseto train station on arrival & departure days
- Breakfast supplies of local products, e.g. bread, jams, eggs, cereals, fruit & yoghurt
- 7-day courses include all meals except for one dinner (part of an allotted free evening)
- 4-day courses include all meals
- Wine and selected aperitifs
Poolside Tuscan Apartments
Residence Il Ciliegio are poolside apartments located at the doorstep of the medieval village of Roccatederighi, in the heart of the Tuscan Maremma region. Each apartment is furnished in a traditional Tuscan style, with terracotta floors and wooden beamed ceilings. They are equipped with kitchenette, bathroom with shower, bed linen and towels, independent heating, tv and wi-fi.
If you opt for the private accommodation option you will have your own apartment. Guests choosing shared apartments are asked to do so with friends, family or partners to ensure the comfort of all customers. Unfortunately there is no option for single travellers to share at this time.